Having a professional photographer on hand to capture your marriage proposal may sound like a daunting and even challenging idea, but it is well worth the investment.
Here are 5 reasons why you should hire a Photographer to capture your proposal:
- Photos, like diamonds, are forever. Life is a collection of experiences, and just like the wedding itself, these moments are brief but are some of the most significant that people will have.
- In the absolute rush of excitement of a proposal, it’s easy to get swept up in the thrill of the moment. Later on, it may be hard to remember exactly what happened! So much work and planning goes into a proposal, it would be a shame to not have everything captured on film.
- We live in an age where we share everything online. We can gush to our friends and family about the proposal, but no explanation can touch what happened more clearly than photos of the event itself! Remember the old saying, “A picture is worth a thousand words”.
- Perspective matters. A photographer can capture things that we may not see from our own perspective. Sometimes important details can be overlooked, not on purpose, but because of the joy of the occasion!
- Having a proposal photographer can save money. Using the proposal photos for wedding invitations, instead of booking a separate engagement session is both smart and practical. Also – if you love the proposal photos, you can hire the photographer to do your wedding!
If you are in need of the best proposal idea, proposal planning, and proposal photos, contact The Heart Bandits today. We can help! Also be sure to check out our slim profile engagement ring boxes that photograph beautifully and keep the ring hidden until the perfect moment arrives.