You only get one chance to get it right – present the engagement ring to your partner in one of these 4 stunning ways!
A Unique Ring Box
- A modern ring box is one that is easily concealed with a sleek profile, yet holds the ring securely and presents it beautifully
- Ringstash.com is a unique engagement ring box that holds the ring by its base, and as you open the box, the ring is rotated to create a beautiful presentation
If you want the James Bond of ring boxes, this is it.
All Tied Up
- Wrap the ring on a piece of ribbon around a special bottle of wine or champagne
- Have the champagne set up in a beautiful venue or amongst some stunning decor
- BONUS: You can celebrate immediately afterward with a toast
Nestled in a Book
- If your partner is a lover of a certain novel, purchase that novel, and hide the ring inside the book
- Try to find a particular passage or chapter title that has something to do with love or marriage, and highlight it
- Fill a room with candles and have the book waiting on a special table
In a Bouquet
- Nothing tops a beautiful bouquet like a sparkling diamond ring!
- Ensure that the ring is secure with a florist pin or ribbon so that it stays right where you want it
- If you’d rather offer a single bloom, you can place the ring around the stalk of the flower – just make sure you secure it as well
- Incorporate this bouquet into your overall proposal idea
Presenting your engagement ring is only one step of your marriage proposal. If you want to make the most memorable proposal of your partner’s dreams happen, consider hiring a professional proposal planner such as the proposal experts here at The Heart Bandits. We work with you to craft a unique proposal that is tailored just for you and your partner.Christina Clawson