Making sure your partner is in a wonderful mood is an essential part of a successful proposal idea. We recommend that you pamper your partner to show them how much you love them. The extra effort that you exude will surely pay off in the end.
Here are 7 ideas to pamper your partner before popping the question. These can be done in the days leading up to your event or on the day itself. Choose one or more that you know your partner would enjoy.
1. Treat your partner like royalty by booking a massage or facial at a high end spa. Better yet – join in and get a couples massage. You’ll both be relaxed and rejuvenated before the big moment!
2. Give the gift of scent – surprise your partner with a bottle of their favorite expensive fragrance and suggest they wear it on the day you propose. Scent memories are some of the strongest that people have and your partner will remember how you took care of even the smallest details to make sure the day was just right.
3. Take your partner to their favorite restaurant and encourage them to get whatever they desire. Go all out – get a bottle of wine and splurge on a delicious dessert.
4. Rent a hotel suite for the weekend. Order room service and cuddle in bed.
5. Draw your partner a bubble bath and sprinkle the bed with rose petals while they have a nice soak.
6. Express your love through touch. Caress your partners hair, or tenderly kiss their cheek. Hold their hand in public. Show them how desirable they are to you and to the whole world.
7. Remind your partner how beautiful they are to you – compliment them sincerely and often.
Pampering your partner is a great way to show how much they mean to you and what life with you will be like if they say yes to a proposal. Once the pampering is done, let us help you make their dreams come true by creating a dream marriage proposal. Speak to one of our proposal experts today. Also check out the unique slender ring boxes at www.ringstash.com and choose the box that will help you make your proposal a complete surprise!Christina Clawson