A fantastic place synonymous with fun, and seaside southern charm, Myrtle Beach offers so much potential for your marriage proposal. If you’re looking for a family-friendly place to propose, look no further than the shores and sand of South Carolina.
Myrtle Beach Boardwalk
- Be sure to check out the world-famous Myrtle Beach Boardwalk for a plethora of great places to propose.
- Consider popping the question at the romantic Pier House Restaurant which features amazing glass windows, and sits over the ocean!
- The Boardwalk is a wonderful proposal location if you’re looking to have friends and family present for your proposal.
- Remember to plan ahead and avoid the crowds during festivals, and during the height of tourist season.
Myrtle Beach SkyWheel
- Easy to have a private moment to propose at the top of the 2nd tallest Ferris Wheel in the world.
- Gorgeous 360 degree view, including the Atlantic ocean.
- Great for fun-loving, adventurous people.
- Can easily capture the moment with the help of friends, family or professionals.
- Offers an awesome place to propose out in the middle of the ocean.
- Dolphin and whale watching is a fun activity which will draw attention away from, and help keep the upcoming proposal a surprise!
- Easy to have a photographer or videographer capture your proposal.
- It’s a fairly inexpensive option, yet memorable and unique.
Myrtle Beach Safari
- Myrtle Beach Safari is one of the top-rated locations in all of Myrtle Beach by couples.
- If your partner loves animals, this location offers fantastic, up-close encounters with a variety of wildlife, including rare species.
- Professional photography is available on-site.
- Money made by visiting is used for conservation projects.
Thinking about proposing in scenic Myrtle Beach? Contact the proposal experts at The Heart Bandits to get started creating a proposal with our professional proposal planning team. Also, make sure that your engagement ring is concealed, and carefully secured! Use a compact ring box from RingStash.com when you propose for peace of mind.Christina Clawson